Tsuna was pretty cool!
- Sleepover at Lea’s! Who had the cutest little kitten running around her house. <3
- Not having to wait in the long long line at the entrance cause dealer tickets. And, I know I shouldn’t, but… schadenfreude at the people who did have to wait in the cold. ^^;
- Lots of space in the dealer room. We had two pretty damn big tables, and there was enough room for people to walk past all the stands without it getting too cramped in the room.
- We had OpenMinded as neighbors again! Awesomely nice people. <3
- MANGAKISSA LOLLIPOPS
- We got tons of nice compliments about our work from people, and sales also went very well.
- Penguin key chains were pretty popular again, as well as the rainbow turtles. Got lots of compliments about the Miku’s, but people were a bit hesitant about the price. But I predicted that, so it’s not much of a blow. ^^;
- Bought some nice goodies: Cake earrings, a Perler bead Pacman notebook (it’s awesome) and OM’s Metamorphoses pocket. I saw a nice Chandelure figure and I doubted if I should buy it or not, but the second time I passed the stand it was gone. Oh well.
Not so awesome things:
- The food. Or rather, the lack thereof. There was one little food court with fancy wapanese foodstuffs at the second floor with a line so long it was insane. I heard from other people it literally took an hour in that line before you reached the front and could order your damn food. Couldn’t be arsed with that so I lived on energy drink, lollipops, chocolate and a few stolen fries. :’D
- TIIIIIIRED. The dealer room was gonna be open till 19:00, but at like 17:30 we were already almost sold out and tired, and it was snowing, so we packed up early while praying the snow wouldn’t kill all the train traffic again (which it didn’t, phew).
Aaand I remembered to take pics this time!